I may chance have some odd quirks and remnants of wit broken on me.–Much Ado About Nothing, II.iii.207-208
Hi, I’m MoMo! I love learning about history, literature, philosophy, theology, and other cool stuff. This is where I talk about the stuff I’ve learned and read about. I also talk about music, movies, food, and other fun things on occasion.
- I live in the United States.
- My dad is from Central America.
- I love reading. Favorite books include Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry, The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt, As You Like It by William Shakespeare, The Penderwicks series by Jeanne Birdsall, and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- My favorite poet is Gerard Manley Hopkins. Do yourself a favor and look him up!
- I love movies by Hayao Miyazaki.
- I write stories sometimes because I think writing is fun.
- I play basketball for my school. I love it, but I’m not very good.
- I love baking, and I force my twin sister to wash my dishes in exchange for the food I bake.
- I regard buttered toast as one of life’s great joys.