I may chance have some odd quirks and remnants of wit broken on me.–Much Ado About Nothing, II.iii.207-208
Hi, I’m MoMo! I love learning about literature, poetry, philosophy, theology, and art. At Remnants of Wit, I write about my thoughts on all of these things and how they relate to each other. Sometimes the posts are about art philosophy and its relation to classic works of literature. Other times, I definitively rank the top 7 male romantic leads in Shakespeare. You know, important stuff.
- I live in the United States.
- I love reading. Favorite books include Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry, The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt, As You Like It by William Shakespeare, The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis, and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- My favorite poet is Gerard Manley Hopkins.
- I love movies by Hayao Miyazaki.
- I write stories sometimes because I think writing is fun.
- I love baking, and I force my twin sister to wash my dishes in exchange for the food I bake.
- I regard buttered toast as one of life’s great joys.